Jehoshua
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah yes, you have seen the group page. May the best empire win ;)
    (I'm finishing with all the governments and politics PM's to officially sign up)
    I think I'm going to pass on joining another game right now as I'm already in three, and most of the time my uninterrupted time on here (Late at night, when I don't let my siblings bug me for the computer, in the daytime I don't have a choice) is time I prefer to spend writing AND getting stuff done on here, as opposed to only getting stuff done on here (Writing with obnoxious siblings is difficult.)

Also, I'm going into school next Tuesday (Not this Tuesday coming up) and since its my first time in public school in years, I'll be quite busy:p
    I'd rather you didn't. If it is simply chance that you decide to reply at that time that's fine, but I'd prefer if you don't purposely try to delay it until the storm:p

That said, we're in the East and the eye looks like its hitting NYC. Also, Long Island has its own power authority, so I don't see us losing power for more than a couple days.
    Where is CivOasis' thread?

That said, I understand, and I don't expect you, or even want you, to answer the text when you aren't in the mood. Its not a problem. I just wanted to make sure you got it.

Anyway, apologies for simply being impatient:p I look forward to continuing the conversation at such a time when you are available and willing.

Note that I could lose power on Sunday so I may not be quick in responding to any messages before then. Just in case you get an impatient spell and I seem like I'm ignoring any responses, that's why:p
    I may seem impatient, but I noticed that you've been online for the past hour and you haven't responded to me. Are you simply not in the mood to discuss Christian theology right now? I'm OK with that if that's the case, I can be patient, I simply wish to make sure you received the PM and didn't delete it by mistake or something.
    Also, if that last question in that PM seemed offensive, I'm genuinely sorry. I know its a hard question, but its also a problem in Catholic theology that I just can't seem to get passed.
    That's right, I forgot about that.

Truth be told, while I do like more the POSITIONING of American politics (That its fiscally more right-wing) I don't necessarily think their STYLE is my favorite.

Of course, I don't like Australia's system either as it makes everything very partisan, though I do like that there are three options available.

I haven't fully formulated an opinion on what I support....
    First part: Fair enough.

Last Paragraph: Well, strictly speaking, it is a POLITICAL campaign. Do you only vote for faithful Catholics in real life?:p

However, I prefer to put it as thus: Liberal Catholic, Protestant who is searching for truth, and liberal apostates:p

Feel free to join the town hall and ask questions:p
    excellent excellent. I made you a Hierarch so you can vote in conclaves for a new High Priest. You should make movements in Persepolis aimed at sureying the religious attitudes of the city and looking at any particular issues that should be dealt with.

Will do, is there any order in game which would most fit with this? (Or do I just post that:p)

I will consider it. Although I will probably keep to my standard inscrutableness and abstain

You're AUSTRALIAN, Its ILLEGAL to abstain:p

Of our candidates we have Takhisis, who seems to be on the more liberal side of Catholicism, and then we have a bunch of pro-choice liberals, and then we have me:p
    I shall be faithful.

OOC: What's the in game year?

As for our election, it isn't until mid-september so you have time to make up your mind:p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom