Immaculate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• While I am modding IllumiNES, I am garnering some experience points to host a proper rule-based NES of my own. I was wondering if I could borrow your ruleset from ImmacuNES II-B :p. It's a similar concept as that game after all.
    Very hard choice indeed. I'll brood a bit and pick something that connects to me (as well as having decent stats. :p)
    I'm thinking about either Los Zetas, Zaporizhian Republic (poland!), Bantu Ubuntu, Or Bangledesh. Can you tell me a bit more about their situations before I come in? I want to start off with a nice story (nice long Friday Night tomarrow!) and resolving some diplo.
    Immaculate you spelled Dreadnought's name wrong on the nation list, you almost had me messaging the wrong person.:p
    No I wasn't invisible, it was almost half two when you tried to message me I was in bed :p We keep missing each other! Maybe better to stick to PMs? lol
    Yes. Sorry. But you can have a tribe that is half orc half Gobs. Say that your tribesmembers made deals with goblins and moved to Mor' or that you had Goblins amongst your tribe for centuries. Now your tribe wanted to get rid of 'em and sent most of 'em to settle Mor' (and form a new tribe).
    sure- 9 months out of 12. at the academy during fall, winter, spring and at home with her family during summers.
    Can you tell me what good countries are left? I can slowly rev up the production of quality stuff as I get used to School, but right now I need something other than the Classical/BT-style Nuke's NES for story writing, or the paused EQ and LOE NESes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom