J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you're still interested in a GaP-eque game, I'd like to invite you to join Babylonian Statecraft. I hope to see you around. :)
    ShadowNX is clearly spouting mindless communist propoganda. If the AFP stacked the deck how come the commies are in power with their tyrannical oligarchy hmmm?
    Hows that Jehoshua, you all ready have a stacked deck with 3 members if he joined the Glorious Communist Party we would be on a equal footing with the AFP.

And that's whats scaring you, i know you are a bunch of imperialistic , capitalist dogs.

The Glorious Communist Party sees right through your subterfuge.
    Nice, Welcome and don't worry about being active , I'll invite you to the group and you can take a look at the current situation and give input.
    I suppose you could join the crazies, although that would be loading the deck in their favour. Far better that you joins the AFP if of course you have time :lol:
    Also have a look at joining the Communist Party of America in a More Perfect Union Game.

We have Sandvich ....
    NEVER :mwaha:

It is indeed a hotseat game such as the inferior egyptian pharaoh described.
    Hoy, im watching you Jehoshua! Begone! :p

Its a Hotseat RP, each Civ is controlled by a group of players and we make choices and run our Empires to try and win. We are going into Session 2 now so the 1st 10 turns are now done.
    ditto on the activity :p

However why would you serve under the Pharaoh Sewetankhamon when you could serve under the Celestial Emperor of Nippon ;)
    ..sup, havnt seen much activity from you the last few weeks, everything ok? Also dont know if you want to get into the Dawn of the Lost Nations Game, if you want to, you can join the Egypt group. Let know only me in that group and there will be a lot of stuff to do later.
    ah well, unfortunately for you I am rather comfortable in my present position. My own city, authority over you as foreign minister, High Priest. Incidentally I am afraid you made a grave error of judgement in not retaining co-operation with me and going deserter with your democratists.
    looks like you failed to oust me from positions JuKar, too bad :lol:, pretty good effort though. :p
    You might like to put up an RP report on your visitation of Babylon, describing in all detail the funny hat of Nebuchadnezzar and the dilapidated shacks on its outskirts :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom