choxorn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Change your avatar back before I destroy my computer in a mindless rage.
    Alright, I commented on Jarrema's game. Not sure if this is the kind of answer you were expected, but that game is not really a Mafia game. :p
    Nevermind. I think I might just run for Congressional representative of Mafia/NOTW instead.
    Wow, who would have said that I could have derailed a mod-started RD thread in a completely legitimate manner? Must be a CFC first. btw :) :mad:
    Would you like some help with the statistics thread? I really really really want to see the player list. :mischief:
    Well I got a little busy last spring, then I lost some interest. I signed up for two games earlier this summer (tbh I don't remember where they were) and I kept forgetting about them and going AWOL. I didn't want to do that over and over again so I just haven't signed up for any more games. Plus I played SO MUCH I got a little tired of mafia, but don't get me wrong, I still think it's a fun game.
    Oh I managed to trigger the perma ban at the end of the "road to permaban" a few months ago on such a ridiculous thing. I pleaded and pleaded and instead i got a years ban from OT.
    How is Star Wars Mafia II coming along? Do you want a calendar spot?

If you need help setting it up, I'm available.

Also, have you done anything on the Game of Awesomeness?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom