Linkman226
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Don't worry. You're second by only a little bit.
    Balanced means everyone has around the same (no less than 35 no greater than 50)
    Yes, your territory will count as you will use it to buy units to fight the tripods
    Yes I did look at your history and edited the map to expand your territory
    Yes the rest of Italy is owned by the Mafia
    I hope you understand but I'm not going to give you all of Italy (just like I didn't give Double A all his claims).

I'll give you a good chunk of it put as well as you It'll be occupied by 3 other (smaller) NPC "nations". They shouldn't be too hard to deal with. But don't be upset when you see some non-purple Italy.

I've also got a fairly balanced number of territories per person now so I'm going to stick with what I've got.
    ... the northern guys helped?

I could just change it to Germany, Switzerland, or the Dutch.
    Spain was still a real country when I wrote that event in, but I meant I'll only try to make my country contiguous there, plus flush out the borders if Andorra goes to war with a minor.
    Happy end?

BTW, I'm making Venice my puppet state, Andorra my ally, and the Swiss my enemy. This is so fun.
    I posted my question while you were still writing. Does this count as a ninja'd, and if so, who gets the point?
    What year was new rome founded? Since you snubbed the Pope's power, I'm gonna have my country start shortly afterwards.
    I dont think there is much work left; it mostly modifying and balancing isn't it? Also what do u plan on doing next; Europe or something else?
    yes, exactly, the people of the Omahekean Empire do not know democracy, what they "know" about it comes from government propaganda. Democracy=chaos.
    So, how's the hurricane?
    I imagine that's what's keeping you busy.

What's it like - just like a normal storm but bigger or is it something completely different.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom