Yoshiegg737
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That has yet to happen :lol: the internet took 3 days to work and my shower may not have hot water at times for the next 3 days though.
    Where I am has just been refurbished and so is really nice but most are a little bit falling down over here :p
    I had a feeling that would be the case. When I was drunk I told this other Malaysian that I knew a Malaysian on-line :D I will tell him hi.
    There is a Malaysian who is living on the same floor as me at uni! Do you know how to say hi in Malaysian? He speaks English but I want to impress him :smug:
    aah, to be young and innocent again, I thought exactly the same when I was a highschool student. just imagine a life where you don't work 40 hours a week (well I do at that at this point but that's just a fase :p) I had weeks in which I had 2 or 3 classes and for the rest of the week I didn't have to do anything. You can sleep in whenever you want caus classes aren't obligatory, you have a lot of parties etc. etc.
    see my point? :p
    hehe, thanks :p I'm actually planning to be a student as long as possible (A) :p
    please don't call me an adult, I'm only 21 and still a student :p
    I hope so but I'm affraid it has more to do with the fact that I've just started working and I only work on my thesis here. Since I'm still in the first fase of my research I don't have a lot to do besides spending time on CFC :p
    Suzaku Kurrurigi? Prince Clovis? Are you new to Code Geass or just bringing that avatar. Either way, we're friends now :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom