Verarde
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't think God has ever desired His creation to remain static. Has it not been our goal since our creation to progress, to "evolve," to become closer to the Divine Energies?
    What makes you so certain that scientists are miscalculating the probability? I'm not gonna shut out the possibility, but it seems like a pretty bold claim to make. If your already accept some form of microevolution, why wouldn't you accept that small changes compounded over huge spans of time could potentially lead to entirely different species altogether?
    So what are your biggest hurdles, religious or scientific or whatever, to accepting macroevolution?
    Fair enough. And if you're not really sure on evolution yet, you've probably got a long way until you get until a position most people here would deem acceptable.
    Sorry if my comments about Martin Luther seemed to harsh. I'd be game to talk religion whenever you'd be interested.
    Are you aware that fiftychat's marked you down for having helped bring along the Mise demise?
    I was more wondering if you wanted to pop in and answer some;)

Also, I know more Reformed Evangelicals than one would think. I'm kinda between the SBC and the Reformed Baptists.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom