S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you're still interested in a GaP-eque game, I'd like to invite you to join Babylonian Statecraft. I hope to see you around. :)
    Hey SmugKitteh, are you interested in joining the new IAAR Imperium Romanorum. Everyone has a piece of the action from the get go this time so it should be good, it looks like a great improvement upon CSOG.
    Hi Smug Kitteh! You should start participating in CSOG, remember, you can still get prestige even though you aren't in the game yet!
    Hi smug kity. Please vote against the motion to give existing characters control of settlers in CSOG. I believe it is in the interest of all of us late joiners to vote against it.
    Hey Hey Hey! You should join The Land of the Free as a member of my Eminenlty Logical Party of America!
    Could you please send a dual PM to both myself and Civleader with the money transfer so I can send you the book. I require the guarantee of the financial transfer before I go forking over the goods ;).
    The correct title is The Triumvirate of Persia: An Analysis of History and Politics, unfortunately due to a lack of sleep I botched one of the two pm's titles and switched the words History and Politics around :p
    I meant in regards to the form you send, but you are the King, I will proceed to send you a free royal copy of my history.
    OOC: thx :D

IC:

The Kings word is my command. I will notify you of the results as soon as possible. (IE- when civ gets back to me on the pms I have sent him)
    ~Darius Chgrogers Tambien
    Thanks for the appointment, King. Are there any specific issues you want me to look into?

As a sidenote, are there any books that you would particularly like to see me write?
    ~Darius Chgrogers Tambien

OOC: Common courtesy is to reply on the posters own Profile, it lets them know that you have responded.
    you accidentally ratified an outdated version of the act . I suggest you go back and edit your post with the up to date version I have placed in my post below it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom