S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you PM me the list of past winners (nations) for the football league in IBR? I'll give them their culture bonus...
    It wasn't so bad. It was family, so they weren't so messy. Intrestingly enough, both were on the same day. ;) We had breakfast for my grandma, and dinner for my younger sibling. :D
    Uh... I dunno. But, here is an idea for your backstory....

House Seron
    Leader: Darius Seron
    City of Residence: Ataparsa
    Backstory: Darius Seron is a trader born in the border town of Ataparsa. He has a long and distingushed history of money making, and he plans to continue this habit throughout his rise in Persia. He is ready to become a major figure, and it is likely he will succeed.

OOC: and add anything esle you feel appropriate.
    here are some questions to help:

Where do you want to live?(border town, capital, farmville, etc)

What backrground do you want to come from?(farmer, trader, explored, etc)
    So, when do you plan on joining? I suggest making up your backstory before you join.
    If this is for Dot80's game, I specifically wrote it so that it doesn't come out and say his political views, but instead for something for people to think about.
    Thanks. :D

I try to introduce people to the amazingness of IOTs as much as I can.
    Hi Seron! Ever heard of IOTs?
    "Imperium Offtopicum is often defined as "an empire-building game" that spawned from the Altered Maps threads. It has had many, many variations, but generally speaking: you create or take over a nation of your choice, you expand a little at a time, you can engage in war and diplomacy and conquer the world, and the overall goal is fun."
    You should join my new Mini-IOT: Terranova.

-Tambien

If you reply reply on my profile so I will be notified of the reply.

@Civ'ed: Why did I never get that link! The site is pretty cool. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom