kkmo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Surprisingly well. I was just very disappointed by my tactical reverses so I'm trying to do some more in-depth research to prevent this from happening again. I apologize for the delay caused by this and my studies. The orders are nearing completion.
    I've been keeping up with the Sekai discussion, do not worry. I just haven't seen much else to discuss. It seems pretty good so far. Plus I've been rather busy this weekend.
    Probably not. I NES very infrequently now that I'm working and in class constantly, and I honestly lost interest during the dead time. I'm sorry that I can't be a part of LotRS any more.
    Yes, I have an account there by the name of (you guessed it) Eltain. I've never posted anything though; just looking at their work and reading their walk-throughs and examples and such have left very insecure about the whole ordeal. :p I did however learn how to use GIMP from a very simple tutorial, if you'd like a link? (GIMP 2.9, free to download. Somewhere in the Map thread on these forums dachs or someone provided a link.

That being said, the only thing that jumps to mind regarding your map is, what happens if you flip it upside down? Not what you're looking for, but it adds new perspective. What if that massive asian continent were more similar in climate to Africa? And Kelks a barren Scandinavian-russo steppe?

I'm tired however, if you make more clear what you were wondering about? Coast-line, future potential for cultures, what?
    Oops, as for LotRS, I've been too busy lately and a bit lackluster when it has come to being creative, let alone participating in an NES. If I can get back into the swing of my original plan for my faction, I will definitely still play. I'll sketch out spending tonight and write around that tomorr.w
    Thanks... :) Sadly, people didn't seem interested in it when I revived it - they were very invested when I first started it up, but the long lull I put it into due to exams made them lose interest. :)
    Who's the person that didn't send in orders? Whoever it is needs something metallic and heavy upside their head :p
    Apologies, I'm easily confused. Have you my orders, or no? I'm prepared to resend them right now, but you have my on a list of those you've received orders from.
    No, sorry just not feeling it this time. I'd rather you had a motivated player for them instead of my rather lackluster attitude at the moment.
    It is a shame you are not getting involved in my NES, I know you would get a good amount of detail and story into it. You will be missed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom