Rhye
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Sure you've had many offers, but if you need any help with testing or anything for RFC for CiV then let me know. Zero modding experience, but willing to do donkey work ;)
    I am working on a new mod for both civ3 and civ4, called Rise of the Penguins, I was wonderng if you could make a Penguin leaderhead for both versions. Its my first real in depth mod an your help would be greatly apreciated. Any kind of Penguin would work. Kind of like Tux the Linux Penguin that is animated. Or whatever you would think works the best.
    Thanks,
    Ceaser1345
    Rhye, whenever I click a link to go to your wiki, like: http://rhye.civfanatics.net/wiki/index.php?title=Strategy_guides
    It says "Rhye's Mods Wiki has a problem

Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties.
    Try waiting a few minutes and reloading.

(Can't contact the database server: Access denied for user 'cfcnet_rhyewiki'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (localhost))"

Am I doing something wrong?
    Thank you...
    There is a new guy who will help me. We did some new stuff but a bug made impossible to test autoplay. As soon as I'm settled and he has free time too, we will work again on it.
    Rhye's you are a handsome and amazing mod maker god! it has been a while since there has been any news on CiV RFC (vanilla or expansion wise). What can a mere fan like myself do to help you?

May you receive 10 000 bottles of vodka daily and have 240 women per hour
    All the best
    Kris
    Hey Rhye,

Could you upload the map you're going to use for RFC Civ V?

I want a good 18 Civ Map, but all the others are just poor conversions. :(
    I found the file:
    CityNamesManager.py

I looked at the code and it just looks like "-1" "-1" "-1"
    I don't understand it at all. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom