mayor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your education minister, I suggest you go order our research path so we can proceed with the intermission (preferably along the lines I have proposed and which Swimandciv has supported)
    thanks, I ask because FN didn't follow traditional procedure (which I established) which was to get a jury to give their opinion before casting a judgement. So if you would give your opinion retroactively it would do much to validate (or invalidate if you disagree with the evidence and the argument against Christos) the judgement in the eyes of the NPC public.
    care to state your opinion on the guilty verdict against Christos in the GaP social group?
    I'd prefer if you take one of the NPCs(including but not limited to Madman's nation), yes.
    Well, when you think about it, School is similar to Working. You talk to people, it takes up your daytime, its just that in school, you learn something :p
    Student? As in school? If it was me, I'd want to finish school as soon as possible, but perhaps I still have a lot to learn :D
    :lol: See ya, I'm trying to recruit enough people so we can outpace Polynesia... Possible, yes. Likely, no. :D
    You would be in a mainly administrating/advisor role.

I thought you meant that viewers could read stuff from the SG. :D
    For the people who are facing off to the right the best story, and the viewers watching.
    -mayor, Civ4 S&T Story Challenge

2 Things
    1: Can I join (I am the editor :D)
    2: The viewers can't watch, you have to be a member to view the group contents. :D
    Hey mayor, wanna join the Imperial Babylonian State in Dawn Of The Lost Nations- Hotseat RP/Diplo Game ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom