filli_noctus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Noble scholar, peasant and King of Kings filli_noctus, I invite you to join the Commerce Guild for American Supremacy in the AMPU-like The Land of the Free.
    (I don't really know you, but as you were in AMPU I guess you'll like the game. Besides, I need more recruits to outnumber Tambien's party so please, JOIN)
    FN, should I post my report on the thread as well? (Or at least a watered down version with only their Problems and Pluses, not the celebrations)
    um, you should perhaps get a jury to provide the final seal of validity ot your judgement. As you are a relative of the victims it puts doubt on the trials validity if you alone are the one who give the guilty verdict.
    you might like to vote for high priest on the CoM social group, conclave thread. We might be able to get a fait accompli if ShadowNX is on.
    Jehoshua Artaparsi has ceased to be, I think you meant Ardeshir no?, either way you might like to announce the news, its bad form to announce ones own ascension.
    I suggest you implement the reforms and propositions immediately. I hazard a guess they will reduce our problems.
    you should send a message following the directives i sent so I can be assured in sending a reciprocal response.
    Salve Heresiarchus arrangeei

Descederes ad inferos, adversus kamei. Expecto ressurectionem de Bunka potestas. Bunka exspecto victoria aeternam, et in saecula saeculorum. Omnes inflecto ante glorioso Bunka.

Gloria to the Bunka. :worship:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom