Perfectionist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't acccept revisionist orders about China after this point, too much crap was said on #nes
    So he wanted my levies and not my Professionals... Thats fine with me

Sorry for bad orders. Can I still play if I promise to be good*? (* good determined by me)
    If you can't finish today, we'd still appreciate it if you checked into #nes and let us know you're alive :p
    just got accepted into your school with a $2000 fellowship
    open house on april first
    pm me your info so i don't have to say "where's the first year physics grad student who is harassed online to write alternate history stories" whilst there
    I am prepared to give you my hand in marriage

Also, I have recently had a revelation

[20:23:57] <@Dachs> guys
    [20:24:01] <@Dachs> I am a [****]ing deity
    [20:24:10] ->> You are now known as Athena
    [20:24:15] <@azale> oh no he's become self aware
    I accidentally said "Lyun, or failing that, the Longphorts"; what I meant was in fact the opposite: "Longphorts, or failing that, the Lyun"
    After consideration, can I join as the Principality of Friland? I'll come up with names later.
    Longphort League
    Capital: N/A
    Ruler: Marshal ?/Masada
    Heirs: N/A
    Government: Loose League of Oligarchic City-States
    Culture: Hiberno-Norse, with strong English influences; Irish minority in the interior, Danish and Icelandic Nordic populations overseas; Monastic Catholic; mostly League Norse speaking, with a native-Irish speaking minority
    Factions (Strength/Confidence): Dyflin (should this be dublin?) (5/4), Cork (2/3), Vedraford (3/2), Visby (4/4), Hlymreck (2/2)
    How do you run NESes that complicated? And get so many to play as well? On your first try, as well!
    hi um

this seemed inappropriate for a PM, and you're not on #nes atm

but does my ruler have any other titles than "[monarch] of Egypt"? Are Cyprus and Crete ruled as principalities or duchies, or do we have some alternate title to the Sinai or the Beja lands, or some kind of Protector of Jerusalem thing?

Thanks! :)
    I am choosing #19 (in tacnes) and Thlayli said to talk to you, when/where could we talk about our history?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom