Pouakai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Hey, do you think a Terra Novus chat would be helpful?
    Sort of a Q&A thing for both members and non members, or a place to discuss ideas that don't warrant a post yet?
    Apparently the Morocco trait can't be done with LUA (at least not by my LUA-able friend). Oh well, I tried. I may go back to +2 science per desert tile. I await the Shaka art and next wonder eagerly. :)
    Hi,
    Any progress with the scripting? Do you need any help with any of the in game text, like the Dawn of man quote for the loading title scene? Does the Dhow script work at all?

I have posted a suggestion for a Zimbabwe civ as you have probably seen, and some sugestions for the Zulu as well, and will soon post it for the Berbers and Abyssinia.

I have started to make the portrait for Shaka Zulu but it will take some time untill I can have all the Zulu art finished.

I hope you have had a nice X-mas celebration and I whish you a Happy new Year!
    Starting the Modern Nation component of Terra Novus (since its nice and simple, can do it without a ton of non-graphics help).

I know its not your area of interest, but do you have any ideas (at the least, for a name)?
    Hey mate!
    I am trying to make a Morocco Mod and learn modding in the process.
    CivOasis told me you were the man to call.

Here is the trait I want:
    Land of God/Holy Scholars: +4:c5science: per trade route. Research agreements produce 20% more :c5science:.

Think you could help me out here?
    I also took a look at your Pasifika mod, it seems like a great idea!
    Haha, yes. I was going to take Kamehameha, but they don't have one of him.
    Besides, I don't know enough Hawai'ian to make a custom title, either. Mo'i's kind of lame for that...
    Haha, I was wondering when someone would notice! It's apparently because I'm contributing through the War Academy as well as being active and normal contribution as well, but I think modding had an impact as well. Cheers!
    What are the odds I could tap you to make wonders for the Hawai'i scenario? I have 4 at the moment.
    I've sent you some translations. I've noticed that I forgot to include "Aristóteles" (Aristotle in Spanish) for lake Titicaca's quote, so please add it. If I forgot anything, or if my PM doesn't make any sense (I hope not), please PM me.
    And the text in brakets isn't supposed to be there, they're just comments or questions, so take them out when you update your mod.
    Not enough culture. Wellington is windy on days, but it has an amazing vibe about it, and great culture that isn't afraid to take a poke at itself.
    I'm down in Quake City (Christchurch) - Never liked Auckland much, Wellington's my homeland
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom