Milarqui
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're age hasn't advanced because you are still pretty isolated over in Spain... get more involved in others, or spend on education/national infrastrcture etc and it may advance. Simply expanding as you have doesn't really drive technological advance.
    No, but if you moved to (6,5) you would.. so I don't want you there! Other than that I do not expect to move WEST or North as I concentrate consolodating my corner...
    I am not comfortable you controlling a square next to my HQ. It is costly to fight.. can we agree to divide the land between us?
    Congratulations. Can we hope that you will provide us with a forward thinking solution to the housing and employment problems?
    Is Holy Spain intending to devise a new Army standard any time soon, given its newly high army quality? If so, Paris would be interested in upgrading to it if you are willing to allow that.
    Mil, in Evil Genius NES, Havana isn't in the right place. Havana is on the other side of Cuba. Not sure if you remember the argument in DarthNES about Havana's location. Everything else seems correct.
    Hey for my character, I want to be an Ultra Patriot, but can I also have Fanatic trait but my faith is America? :p
    Yeah I have. You're NES looks pretty cool but I have no time, hence why I have all but disappeared. The up and coming Dr. DOOM NES will probably drag me back. Then I'll send Dreadnought the bill when I have to re-sit my A-levels!
    Hey, want friendlier relations like the old times? Just asking. We must stand against unreasonable aggression in this world.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom