Omega124
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I will allow you to upgrade Spearchuckers straight to Spearmen for no cost once the tech has been researched. But that seemed like the best way to resolve your orders with the tech rules, I hope that works for you.
    Absolutely. Pretty much all of Japan is in the "be wary" part of the map, but none of it is so distant that it would be considered really barbaric.
    If you don't respond diplomatically in about an hour of getting back online, you can kiss the rest of your country goodbye.

Also, if you decide to just nuke us all, you will go down in the biggest troll in all of IOT history, and you will be treated as such.
    Perfectly willing to talk christos down from harsh terms if you actually want to end the war.

He's really pissed right now. I don't blame him.
    Mate! Gotta help a brother out here with more exact details. How fussed are you about this current location?
    I'll lend you two navies of mine to properly deal with France if you'd like.
    I've been starting to get the stats straight, I hope to have statistics fixed by Thanksgiving and an early December sort of time for a revival update.
    Well, see for yourself. I don't think I screwed anything up, or at least very badly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom