LucyDuke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I was watching The Secret of NIMH last night, and every time Mrs. Brisby was on the screen I thought to myself "Lucy." I have no explanation for why a 1980s animated mouse reminds me of you. But Brisby is cool, so just roll with it.
    I know it was the other way around (40% of men getting around). I wrote that first and then changed my mind!
    Your greetings brought cheer to my day. I, in turn, wish you a hearty hello as well!
    Yeah, I wasn't so much 'deciding' to leave as acknowledging that I'd apparently already left. And you're right, still lots of cool people; it's not not so much any particular people as the institutional culture that's a little wearing. I'll still check in when I'm feeling masochistic. Don't you go anywhere, now. :)
    Aww Lucy <3 I miss you too! You took a break last year-ish, right? Maybe this'll just turn out to be the same thing. What brought you back to OT in the end? Sheer boredom? ;)
    MjMnes needs YOU to post your culture description by tonight, to ensure a bountiful harvest in the form of an update for all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom