kkmo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, sweet. Anonymoose and I are going to be collaborating together soon, but if you have any ideas for story responses to my stories, feel free to post them, it makes things more interesting for me, gives me some new direction and stuff :D.
    So dawg, is my latest story suitable for you to write up a response to? I hope I didn't mess up your plans.
    Well, I'm sure we would love to have you. At least the advantage of waiting is that we will hopefully be at a later point in the colony's history, meaning you could join in at the beginning of a new story arc, rather than in the middle of the current one.
    Yeah, we don't write many stories, do we :p

No, I'm American, but somehow I just can't write poetry in English and have it sound good. Maybe I'm just more self-critical in my native language?

I'd love to play, but I'm not sure I've got the creativity to write enough to justify calling me a participant ^_^
    Well, I really can't write good-sounding poetry in English, but if it would make sense for it to be in something else I might. Depends on how much poetry it would involve ^_^

Is the Sengoku one just over, or on hiatus for a while?
    Thank you! That is always nice to hear. I have been interested in your NES as well. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to read much of it since I barely have the time for my own anymore. Perhaps I'll sit down and read it over the Holidays.

The third update for my NES is right around the corner, so keep your eyes open.
    I saw that he posted a reply, I read it and enjoyed it quite a lot. But I haven't had the time to reply to him too.
    Yes! I know it wasn't very nice of me to demand for Ninja Dude to post another story, but at the time I had time. I haven't had time to do anything since Monday. I assume I'll get something in 'till tomorrow or something.
    Yeah. He could act nonchalant like normal. And that would be... Utterly mad!
    That depends on how "mad" Lord Trin goes.

If it is "OFF with everyone's head!!!!" with 4 exclamation marks insane, then stranger doesn't need to bother with him anymore and Winged Eyes either run away or help him cut everyone's head off.

If it is "I am Caesar!" kind of madness complete with togas, crowns, and egyptian slaves with giant fans, I am packing my bags :p (I was once part of an RP experience in which we had to kill 2 vampires hiding amongst 54 soldiers in a small fortress. We didn't know we had to decapitate vampires to fully kill them, so by the time we figured it out, there were only 5 of us, including the last vampire, remaining. The commander of the fort than declared himself Caiser)

If he starts singing Daisy Bells... Well crap.

I guess I could drive his subordinates mad as well.
    Good to hear. I had a question if I had her design and build a gauntlet with long, sharp, thick blades coming from the fingers (this would cover her whole forearm, wrist, back of hand, and all fingers) would that be covered under knife play?
    I can definitely use this info, but I won't likely have another story up until after my finals on Tuesday.
    Well, I could post what I have now, its pretty short compared to what I had posted previously (so far its only 1 word document page as opposed to 4 for the past two stories) but where I'm at in it now could be a bit of a stopping point.
    Okay man, I am working on a story right now to follow up, but if you have an idea, you are the World Master! Have at it, and I'll work with what you throw at me, that's part of the fun of interactive stories, no?
    Ok.

What do you mean by "Seperate Entity"? As in not in the 10 ships count? It is because of the 10 Ships count that I decided the ALF are those 10 "War Ships" used by the government.
    In the future, would it be possible to "draft" merchant ships into service? They would obviously be very weak but could be a possibility.
    Hmm the loremaster would be well received, but it would likely take binding treaties defining the border between the nations to prevent future conflict to get more direct aid. Madraga would also be more inclined to send advisors, supplies, trade embargoes, and monetary aid rather than forces directly.
    Oh my god I am so sorry kkmo, I haven't been recieving any notifications for weeks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom