downtown
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could you elaborate on why you think removing sports from public school is such a bad idea? I live in Texas, and everything here is football, football, and football. Of course we couldn't just remove football so we'd have to remove sports entirely. Why is it such a bad idea? Many other countries do it and they seem to be much better off.
    Good day.

If you fancy I have made a party for the CFC presidental election. Here it is if your intrested.
    "You can't see any other reasons because you're an overly ideological and melodramatic teenager who has never been involved with any kind of traditional school."

Zing! I'm not catty enough to put that on "What I learnt from CFC", but I do think that was a good line.
    Beyond the Lampshade's admin is considering a multiplayer game of Civ5. You might to consider...

Also: take part in our debates! :D
    None of that proves that such an alliance did exist. If anything, it shows that Ron Paul was perhaps friendlier to Romney than the others. Fair enough.

Romney, like most Republicans, at least knows libertarian rhetoric. Santorum openly disdained and tried to crush the Ron Paul movement. If Ron Paul "Teamed up with Romney" solely by going after Santorum, that made sense anyways. And Newt Gingrich wanted to build a freaking moon base:p

I don't claim to support everything Ron Paul does, he is still a human being after all, but I don't see how he "Sold out" to Romney here at all. He didn't even endorse him. Honestly, I believe Ron would have campaigned for Gary Johnson were it not for his son. Rand Paul is actually a politician, and Ron didn't want to screw his son over. Who would?:p
    When did Ron Paul actually make an alliance with Romney? Not saying he wouldn't do such a thing, I just don't remember hearing about it. I know Ron Paul was a bit more friendly with Romney than with Santorum (Not that I'd blame him, Santorum forgot he was running for President of the US and not Iran a few times:p) but I've never heard of him actually allying with Romney.
    Good day my fellow BTLer!

Are you by interest in geopolitical games? A forum game based in space called IOT: Great Journeys is being forged, with its own species you could play as while forging your space soceity. Also consider the other IOTs, for they are of forging your own power and quite fun... plus insane. Consider it.
    Oh no, I would never go there. I would never go there because it be a huge waste of money considering in my opinion it's a degree mill. Just was wondering if you thought it was one as well.
    "3) If you have other topic suggestions, please post them in the other thread, which I will be updating as well. I think we'll start this small, and if it is successful, we will scale it up."

Might wanna add a link to it right where you mention it.
    I know it's been a while, but I've sent the resume to check on formatting. Please excuse that it's in a *.doc format.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom