mayor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks like the mods are really lenient with S&T. In the 10 pages of the forum, only 2 threads were closed, one on the writers request and the other because it has 468 pages!
    Thanks for voting Mayor. We need one more player to vote against the motion and its gone...
    Hello Mayor, I hope your thesis writing is going well...

Please vote against the motion to give existing characters control of settlers in CSOG. I believe it is in the interest of all of us late joiners to vote against it. Vote either on the main game thread or in the discussion group.
    It's the transparent version. And I'm too lazy to change it to the better version
    IOT last war from Lighthearter... I'm Mexico and Mosher is Venezuela/Colombia. I was planning on sending him a similar proposition :p
    Hi, Just a reminder that you have said that you are going to sign up to MIOT and with it launching this weekend now wood be a good time to take action with your sign up post.
    Hey Mayor, could you vote for Swimandciv on the electoral thing for PM (in SG). I want to abstain, but if I do and you vote for anyone else we will have a deadlock which will make the people, in particular the upper class, hate everyone :p
    There's really nobody to fight anymore. RedSpy pulled out of North America.
    I never got it! I thought it was still someone else's turn! (A quick check of my e-mail confirms that no such save was sent to me)
    Hi there. Are you going to play in Sekai, or should I make your realm an NPC? I didn't know what you wanted to do.
    I need your orders for SAR. I'll need them tomorrow at the absolute latest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom