nutranurse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm going to take the Cindor Rash Warghemen, I think it has the best fit for what I think I can do. Probably more questions to follow as I write the orders up.
    I don't think that he himself would look blatantly evil :p. I imagine his throneroom being more immersed in bright lights. White marble and stuff.

Xanthus addresses his Court.

Xanthus in battle gear.
    I suppose I should also mention that the first two circles have little to no political impact.
    There are actually 6 circles (with the 6th circle having only 1 member as the nominal head)
    1 (lowest) - 6 (highest)
    Omg that is frikkin awesome. Do you mind if I super-impose it over a creepy background?
    I am still far from sure about this (I have other projects and this would require a great deal of preparations). That being said, if I did run it, remember that Your Glorantha Will Vary. It's flexible enough.
    Did you know there is an actual Durulz book? A book that's all about ducks? Sadly it is Second Age-oriented, but still.
    I know. Etyries is actually a pretty great site for... some of the places. Also, Heroquest Voices are there, which are just great.
    Heh. I suppose I have a predilection for larger scales, plus KoDP already feels like it covered that ground nicely. Of course it could still be a fun game, and in fact I've been thinking of borrowing certain other KoDP mechanics (the events and start game choices) for a different game.

There are lots of other things that could be done there, though, beside Dragon Pass or a full-scale Glorantha game - like a game centered on the ruling circles of the Lunar Empire, since it is very well described. This certainly could come in handy for that.
    Hey, nutranurse, I've been on a Glorantha reading binge lately. Not that I don't have other projects, but I've been wondering whether you had any actual thoughts as to how a Glorantha NES would work. Also, whether it should be Second Age (the one with the EWF and the God Learners and such) or Third. :p Or First, even.

Also, for future reference, do you use IRC?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom