Birdjaguar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Well, i'd not say its me asking :/ But yes, I think the NESing community would really benefit from such links being put in place.
    You don't remember?! NESing was originally a sub-folder for Civ3 Stories and Tales. (The link is still there!)

We outgrew that and gained our own home. I thought you and your moderator position was originally based on how you maturely debated and fronted these changes for the NESing community?

However, we never gained links to us from Civ4 S&T nor Civ5 S&T.
    We are not gaining new members any where near as much as we used to. The Census shows we have lost roughly 1/3 of the NESers we had in just 3 years.
    Are we perhaps languishing in NES Members because we are no longer linked to Stories and Tales like the "good old days" ?? Thoughts?
    I spy you viewing my profile?

Since there are a lot more purple moderators now, can we please please have you back in NESing, you're missed :(
    That's similar to how I felt. The use of unusual narrators threw me off in parts, but I agree the setting is wonderful.

I'd be more specific but I don't want to give anything away.
    Can I start a "Ask a Kiwi/New Zealander?" thread in OT. People may have questions about New Zealand I can try to answer.
    Bird Jaguar, what does the picture of your avatar mean (not your profile picture)?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom