Milarqui
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can let you take general control of Sardinia in the war against Toras Noth. Moldath has not responded to overtures of peace yet. Miniupdate orders due in 11 hours. Military only.
    Sorry for the slow update in TerraNES and noticed you quit from NUKEnes. I agree that the situation is quite ridiculous there, especially since the Spanish people thought you didn't do any action to uphold the treaty, when it was during the update; bad form, especially if Nuke was trying to emulate EQ, when EQ would just say that the people hopes that the government will take more decisive action soon due to you history of doing so.

Hopefully, you can find something else to invest in. :D
    I'd like to talk to you on AIM, whenever possible (tonight would be good for me - remember I'm in the US - 2 hours behind EST). If you can't come tonight, tomorrow around 8ish -9ish EST would be good.. though that may a bit late for you ;\ Whenever would be good..
    Greetings brothers of the Faith. We hold close to our hearts deep reservations about many things. Do you view us kindly? If so we may wish to discuss them at length.

The Sardican Empire
    Please explain so I can try to make it better.
    As for updating, I updated last week and orders were due on Wednesday (next wednesday), so I'm updating next week. This weekend is free for me to storyize the forum.
    Hey, in my NES I had an Iberian country, just sitting there, waiting for you to take the reigns, free it from Sardican domination, and conquer the land.

You can also start a native resistance if that's to you tune; please join. :beg:
    Just reading through NukeNES and found this.
    "The Spanish began to push forward after the initial failed assaults on their North African forts"

Wow, the french did attack first. I was really confused about who was right until I read that.

Good luck. Are you still in?
    I have to applaud you for your consistency. You have to be getting pretty decent at running Spain by now. :p
    I would have loved to join, but I'm afraid I might overstretch my NESing portfolio. I might join in later, if that's OK with you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom