sukritact
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• sukritact,

You do awesome buttons. Any chance you can post a civ5 button with just the sun rays as a template I can use for my own mods?
    ผมคนไทยเหมือนกัน ดีใจที่ได้เจอแฟนเกมciv v ที่เป็นชาวไทยเหมือนกัน :)
    The leaderhead for my civ is up in the Zambezi thread, if you wouldn't mind making the DoM for it.
    I'm going to work on the modern nation pack for Terra Novus (until some of my assistance for Pasifika picks up).

I know you're not into some of the other graphics, but would you mind making the maps? I don't know what they will include (entirely) yet, but I can guarantee Brazil and South Africa.
    Hey, I'm working on a scenario, would you mind doing the graphics for 4 wonders in it?
    I'm sorry but I've got my hands tied working on wonder icons, icons for sneaks's EEM, personal projects and school.
    Hey, I know you do a lot of the art for the various wonder mods (great work, BTW), is there any possibility of getting you to make artwork for new civilizations? You would be listed as co-creator, of course.
    It's just a couple of blurs depending on the image. The background is done separately using gradients and a star burst overlay. I sometimes pass the image through illustrator before importing it to Photoshop though.
    Hello!
    Could you reveal please what technique do you use to create original-looking icons for civ5?
    thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom