Gem Hound
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• any Idea when you will get your orders in for KNES? would like them by today. otherwise you will likely be NPCed for this turn.
    Damn. I hate it when people do that. I don't want an author's settlements on my map.
    Hey, Tanchico sounds utterly un-Malkieri. Would you mind changing the name/if I changed it? Of course it is up to you whether it stays or not.
    Sorry I forgot your GC¤; the way I assign GC¤ each turn is by going through the posts and ticking peoples' orders off. I think I just glossed over yours by accident (the new order template should minimalize situations exactly like this!)
    Nah, it's cool! southernking's not even on so I'd have to wait till tomorrow for him anyway. Not to mention I am also focusing on other things at the moment (nes design documents, 80 page papers, appeasing my girlfriend). Take your time! If your orders aren't in by tomorrow night I'll just bank it then.
    Just a friendly reminder that all I need are your orders to do StarNES' Update VI! No rush, though.
    I've decided Malkier can go in the purple in between the tongs of the fork, but that's the only 'large city' that can go there, and you can have 3 more normal cities, provided they are on major hot springs.
    Questions:

What are the eastern and northern rivers called,
    What is the plain called (the "Malkieri plain"? "Steppe"? "Countryside"?
    What are the hills in the west called?

What is the town at the mouth of the river in C8 called?
    He'll have 3 Spearmen "Guards". 50 would be too much, maybe 20, although they might have camp followers (read update 7 to see what camp followers can do en mass)
    Really good so far. They've been accepted.

I'll post the summary in the update, and I'll let you post in full glory. I really am OK with just "barbarian brothers attacked, but the king waited until infighting occured when one seduced the other's wife...ectect" for the summary. Good writing.
    Sure, but send me the results first.

I'll probably put the summaries in quotes and tag you as the contributer, then you can finish the awesomesause and post later. :p
    Are you going to do the battles, or are you just going to post after the update?

If you want to do the battle, please send me it before... say in 6 hours.

Thanks!
    Unclaimed nations that can be good are Denmark, Argentina, Bolivia, or Columbia, though Denmark is the only one allowed into Berlin
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom