Terrance888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hm, good points. I should probably stop waiting till the last minute to do orders...

I misunderstood the intentions regarding the Ascendants. They're vehemently anti-European, which is bad if anyone ever wants to maintain a stable colony there, so I assumed everyone was just going to kill all the northern Chinese leaders off and then put Guangzhou in power.

I was going to have another colony and some more ships this turn, but like I said, my orders got messed up. I'll definetly be expanding this turn so I can realistically do more than bombard China's coast with 10 steam ships.
    FYI your updates don't suck; but please for my bleeding eyes sake learn to format. Appearances are important, whatever anyone else says, remember that.
    Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

It's not the orders, it's just that I don't see how I can compete with everyone without stories. Stories of quality, at that.
    No one, it is just the way it is generally done. Any sort of creative/extended writing comes in the form of a Role Play post. I personally don't like to do large pieces of writing so I hardly ever do any RP and long orders would put me off. I tend to use maps instead.
    Due to the length of the orders every thing has a large pressure to bare.
    Does that make any more sense? I do half talk in riddles somtimes :p
    I would rather give my reply here to your question in IOT vs NES, that thread needs to die a very painful death.

You seem to not understand your own point in setting me that challenge, just as you cannot compare what game is better you cannot compare which requires more strategy. In a NES the strategy is RP based and with a lot of thought put into detail. Most IOT orders are very short, but do not be fooled, I have spent days debating where to move one set of troops. Due to the simpler nature of the games what would be a small detail is very important.
    Do you mean for your NES? Like the Pirate Code, make it more 'guidelines'. I'll include diplomatic agreements - though I did not intend for you to say -in update- that 'nyah nyah we never meant to buy Nova Sarkov, die'.

I'll/you can post a set of my orders if you think they are good examples of the other two.

[[will you be playing my pre-NES?]]
    Hey, is this a foreshadowing of your future civilizations? Will you be participating in the preNES or NES proper?
    hey, stats on the front page are not updated. are the stats with update 7 then completely done?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom