Eltain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me neither, I just get plot points and go with it.

BTW: I'm writing a dnd campaign. Hopefully DMing will help me utilize the thousands of plot points I throw away during NESing because I can't drive them enough. :D
    Any advice?
    Wait until Pharon gets home. Jocasta will say "I felt that someone was thinking dirty about me" and Krunner will almost smack him, decide not to, turn around and smack a statue of him. The statue falls apart.

Pharon gets frightened.
    Story posted. Meet Pharon, the Farseer, and his friends Jocasta the Everpresent Mistress of the Interior and Krunner the Ranger of the West.

He wants to be the mister of HER interior. Hehe.
    Sounds good to me, really like the name as well. Post in the thread if you want, unless you would prefer for me to do so. :)
    For that, I appologize. But then, IC they wouldn't know that, would they? :p. Still new, I guess.

Yeah, I need to expand the guidelines thing. I like how EQ formatted his.
    Well, it should be yes, Yes.
    I really want to put up a demanded format, but I don't like the idea. Still, people should put diplomatic agreements, AND spending, AND actions. Looking primarily at newer players whom I'm gently prompting to make my life easier.
    Look at your orders. Look at tycho's orders. Look at your orders. Look at Tycho's orders.

Cue evil laugh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom