Terrance888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hmm.. yess. wolf pack fits quite well. it fits their culture, the tactics, and is quite catchy. go with it!
    Terrance, you don't seem to have explicitly repudiated your treaty with Languedoc as we agreed. Could you do that please? :)
    I have got the other signatories' consent to you signing the Treaty of Poitiers. As far as I'm concerned, you're free to post your signature (and repudiation of your other treaty) in the thread and I will confirm your participation.
    Orders sent, I forgot I wanted to change "10 men" to "10 bodyguards" in my UU info though. Otherwise, exactly the way I want them. Probably.
    I'm really sorry man, I saw the visitor message (the first one) but I'd forgotten about it. I would probably 6EP. Once again, my bad.
    They are thinking of modernizing at least the military so they can stay on equal footing, they're being vied for by Japan, China, and Russia. Good fun :)
    Yeah I saw the update. I wish to be Etass.

If you could, I would prefer Etass's colour be burnt orange (CC5500), and would prefer to known as a city-state. Etass shall have a new culture.

Thanks Terrance, I hope I get better too. Have a nice Sunday.
    Nah, my back up player ended up coming on, I really appreciate it though :) If you'd like, Korea is in a very interesting situation at the moment :)
    PM Box Full, so:

I sent EQ "crappy I feel like I'm under pressure to keep things moving" orders for Citania this turn and I assure you that mine were much worse.

The main reason I am posting this is to notify you that Agriculture will only cost you 3 because of the contributions of the story "Jocasta's Journey." If you want to spend those 2 EP it is no problem, or I can bank them for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom