mayor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oz, just attack the damn Hawaii. They wont stop. I will give you the chance by firing 30 nukes on them.
    The Papal States is grateful for the Government of Oz's consideration of this matter, and expresses the fervent desire for the conversion of Oz to the One True Faith sometime in the future.
    ah but a 10% tithe is relative to the amount of income that a nation has. Furthermore as this turns monetary stock is not income, it would not be subject to any "tithing arrangement" between our two nations and would only take effect when you started getting income after the agreement. (although the agreement with China includes a 10% cut from the money they have now obviously :p)

That said the Papal States fully desires that such decisions be made voluntarily by the states in question and we will not publicly condemn Australia or take any direct national action against it or or its interests. Nor will the Holy See publicly give diplomatic, intelligence and strategic information to nations opposed to Australia Australia decide to refrain from the virtue of charity and leave the Papal States financially decrepit for the forseeable future due to an obscene obsession in a single act of thievery.
    I wonder if Australia would be inclined to tithe as well :p . I mean its all the rage at the moment and it is so exceedingly useful to have the pope as an ally (not to mention that your nation would be under a joint attack by now if it wasn't for mediation on my part to get people to hold off.).

And you did promise to help my dismal finances, why not make it a commitment ;)
    Part of the agreement to let Mozambique go in MP was that it would be given a UN seat. I'd propose that as your resolution this turn.

I'd extend it and set the framework for how a state is admitted, too.
    Excellent excellent and thankyou for the consideration.

I hope you end up salvaging the scenario and avoiding an unfortunate world conflagration. Incidentally if you ever want the occasional piece of advice on some tricky dilemma I am free, Australia is so very far away from the papal states and as such there is no reason for me not to be mildly liberal with my recieved wisdom in matters political so long as Oz doesn't do anything worthy of a papal condemnation :p
    Well son, this IS the best time for you to come in to ensure the situation is resolved to your favour. As to the current situation, you have an angry Angola looking at your african posessions with envious eyes, and with an agreement with Hawaii to have Hawaii use its navy and ariforce to beat you into submission and attack NZ.

I have tried to mediate this somewhat to avoid dragging the whole CNC in since that is contrary to my great plan of screwing Christos (a very delicate state of mind it is) but it looks potentially likely. As such if you come in now you can perhaps delay that and get yourself in a defensively feasible position and prepare for war (and perhaps donate 100g to the papal states considering I am helping you with this convo :p)
    Well, Scotireland is attempting to solve the world's problems with Whiskey ;), so it invited all the worlds leaders to come and get drunk in Dublin. Given the numbers of responses, it might not be very effective though. :(

DT
    I see. Well let anti-christosianism flourish and may his downfall be celebrated by many cheers when it inevitably comes.
    brotherhood movement? never heard of that. I am a free and generally useful agent in the holy cause of autocracy and into-christosianism :p
    indeed indeed. And since I am Australian IRL I am even more inclined to pop over for casual advice so long as you don't side with the "Great Satan of Xinjiang".
    Im available for consultation for everyone else as well who opposes Christos I might add ;), just not full time advisor, that I reserve to the one nation I have graced with the offer.
    As a note, do you ever plan on returning to Multipolarity? Australia is yours to command should you ever find the time or interest. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom