nutranurse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I might, thank you. Do you want to name the 4 Swiech towns in G10 and G11? merciary has given you the option to do so.
    Hey, what does Dahabu mean? Settlement? If so, I am going to leave "Dahabu" off the map, because it will make it super cluttered if they are gonna be roach-infestation levels of settlements.
    Seeing you so involved with your new nes makes me so sad. Are you sure your other one is going to revive? :(
    No problem :) As long as I have a while to ruminate on my stats after I get them, I'll be fine. Remember update quality>update speed>0 :p
    Hey, I just wanted to let you know I'm heading off for Spring Break next week, so I'm not sure how much Access I'll have to Internet over that time (I'll be in the Bahamas.) So, for Nutranes 4.6, do you mind NPCing me for that week? Thanks... And I'm pretty sure you know how I play :p
    Hey, re-reading your orders I realize F10 is basically water with a few islands. Maybe you meant a different *10?
    Glad to hear that the updates almost done, but I'm sorry your feeling so under the weather. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom