Terrance888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Personally, I think it's a great idea to merge the religions, Zoroastrianism was never a particularly major religion and I am almost embarrassed about the gag, although not embarrassed enough to keep me from cracking up every time I think about Zorroism.
    Hey, you've set the naming scheme for the Issith, and Boundless (after I asked several times) has not come forth with names for his settlements. Therefore, I come to you in request that you name the Issith settlements in H5 and I6, in the jungles of the southern continent. You don't have to of course.
    Hey, what's going on? Don't cater to players, the cookie crumbles how You tell it to, Terrance.
    though looking at the pages, perhaps post 1001 might be a better start, at the head of a new page instead of at the bottom of one.
    If your going to insist on draging this out into a multi-century conflict, just to prevent a player from haveing a one-turn death, then go with the epic-death, and I'll be the one who get's the one-turn death.
    ... okay. your missing the point of the battle. and ignoring the intent of my orders. which was to make the war Last only this turn. not an un-realistic multi-century conflict. there CANNOT be a stalemate because of that battle. the political and military realities prevent it.

If I took the city and kill the emperor, then unless the majority of their army is completely insane, I win. Outright. I have a legitimate claim on the throne. I have supporters withing the army and nobles. I have proven that their emperors god-cult is a complete folly, having been struck down mere months after he made the claim. the emperors former family is a complete disgrace and demonstrably weaker then Trmil's family.

if they had troops in the area to drive me out while I was attacking, then they are eather compleatly incompetent (thus I win), or I should have been destroyed upon landing.
    Oh. I put their numbers at ten times mine with an epic hilltop defence. Would that be enough?
    Exxxxcellent. And no, not natural; put there by the people that existed before the Great Disturbance...
    Umm... One question... How big would Davinsa's army be if that was only half of his troops before he became king up North?

About 50 militia or is that too much? I have 8 helping me((6 unmentioned for later reasons))

Also I added those details to explain why one chief is 100% loyal.
    I'm afraid that'd fall into the spending category of a 'wonder', which is in the next phase, if you're serious. I'd be willing to do that, too :) it'd be sweet, and actually quite original.

You can pretty much donate your point or spend it to climatize a square and a half.
    Wut? .. wut? You have 1 point, good sir. :0 You want to use this point to carve a mountain into statues?
    Hey, what should I do with the 1 point you earned at the end of the turn (EltNES) from being a mod choice? The game phase is ending, and points don't carry over, so I'm asking everyone to spend everything they banked or earned. :)
    Results? Okay. I was just giving you my general marching orders(On semi-accurate maps) but I'll do the battles too if that's what you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom