Eltain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After a bit of thouht, maybe you should go for 0-3 or 0,1,3 for the die outcome of the raid. Exspecialy if you add the spend where you get it bit. There is very little you can spend 2 points cleanly on.
    EltNES note.
    didn't quite want to give this away in the main nes.. but you do realize the raiding bit is somewhat broken?
    1 point - Raid (transfers 1d4 points from the target to the raider). Max 2 per turn.
    your garrenteed to get back the points you spend raiding. making this a much better alternative to banking.

unless it's the faction doing the raiding that gets the points, not the player. hmm.. might go with that anyway. use any points I get from the raids towards the area that I launched the raids from. still a much better deal then banking.
    They can emulate human speech but are highly unlikely too due to the whole kill first and don't ask questions bit.
    G10 Town: dhahabu kutenga
    G11 Town (Lowest Left): dhahabu imani
    G11 Town (Central): dhahabu wangu
    G11 Town (North-most): dhahabu muuaji
    I thought for sure I had something about you in there :O. About your increased economic production, and the like? It must have gotten deleted. My sincerest apologies. Mesopotamia will still reap the bonus. And the deadline won't be until this weekend or a bit after.
    Last question first and work my way up.

Trademeet
    The Hook of the Spine((notice it actually looks like a hook))
    I'm fresh out of names for plains so the Malkieri plain will do.
    The Lesser Estvodd(North) and the Greater Estvodd(East).
    The far northern river is called the Heskavan. The first lake is called Round lake and the second lake is called Thief's Lake.
    Tei's Glory would be the best English translation, but the native name is Teiden.
    Like mount rushmore.
    I'll have Lanaur, the King of Fear and his eagle eyes scaring holes into the landscape. (focuses sun rays to burn stuff :D)
    I'll have Magnalorum, the Orator, with his mouth set for another speech. (echo chamber)
    I'll have Vijay, the Victorious, with smile of blades (whetstones/flint in that cave)
    I'll have The Silent Emperor, offering his wisdom (chamber with small holes leading to surface, making voice-like sounds)

:D
    I will make several mountains look like various figures in my NES. There'll be eagle-eyed kings, bloody-beared bladesmasters, and anguish-eyed elders. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom