Terrance888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The pope couldn't care less. God is on the side of those who do his bidding. Find the right soft spot, and be more humble when you speak to his holiness.
    I wasn't trying to talk smack about your rules. Your rules are fine. It's my rules that are the "outside the box" sort of rules and that in no small part contributes to how I am received (although, to be fair, I could clearly work on being less abrasive). I spent a lot of time looking over your rules and I'm confident that I'll be able to send competent orders.
    The stats for Union of Phoenicia look good, unless that is too much in the middle of Iggy's business. I couldn't find them on the map though, are they in control of Palestine?
    Yes it is, hence the .5 science per trade route thing. If I gave you a full science per trade route.... I considered adding qualifiers like "import for export trade route" but it would have been a pain so I am counting each agreement whether you import, export, or both from it and giving you .5 per route.
    Yeah. See, I imagine that there are multiple cities in your massive Empire, I just don't start to list them until troops are sent or "public buildings" are constructed, if you want a barracks in your "three biggest cities" so that 3 different units get free tactics then go ahead. Or you can build 3 barracks in Waset and still have 3 units getting tactics. With a 25 EP investment into a system of libraries you get +5 science a turn, with 5 "Arenas" in the Iron Age they reduce your Social Cohesion thresholds.
    No, it won't replace the library since it's based on trade routes instead. It's a separate bonus. Besides which "Buildings" like libraries or barracks can be built as many times as you want.
    It looks a lot like a Library, which is fine, I'll give you +.5 science per trade route your religious effects and whatnot, and it will cost 7EP, but since it has the +science bonus I'm going to have to ask that you research writing first.
    Persia or Sudan? Sudan would, if they had writing. Persia would be less likely too, but mostly because of geography and the lack of a strong history of friendship (but, I mean, it's the first turn they're in, you are their only friend, they like you and all but I just think they have to give it more time (lol))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom