Terrance888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My thesis is taking longer than expected so it wont be this update. I hope to have the time to jump in next update.
    The market price for our wicker has recently spiked. Unless you'd be willing to trade 1 EP and drunken hare, we have a better offer elsewhere.
    Swear to get them in tomorrow night. :p

I do not have the concentration to write anything decent right now. Apologies.
    Project idea for after I finish the dry-docks: well funded Academies where only the wealthiest merchants can send their children. The intention is to provide a foundation for both the practical knowledge that they will need for life and to advance our tools and techniques thus ensuring that they remain profitable, but also to indoctrinate them as proud Levantine nationals helping to bring about a more united feeling, maybe help with my confidence problem? What do you think?
    lmfao that "sorry for the delay" was not in fact my orders for your game. I'm working on that too.
    Don't know, mate... it looks a bit messy. Besides, looks like you have not updated in quite a while...
    We see no reason to advance further than the Rhone; you can have Provence for yourself.
    If you increase them to 5, just through "leakage" some will start converting to Catholicism, even though there will still be a continued minority, who will still be loyal to the main faith. If you peacefully tried to convert them, you could get all under the Catholic faith.
    Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, or if this was confusing.
    You can, send me a PM.
    To be honest, I think it would be more efficient if you simply peacefully converted them, but whatever floats your boat.
    Subset of the church meant that the followers of that religion basically listen to whatever you say, as a ruler, with dictating on faith related affairs. (probably should have worded that clearer)
    It is possible, but it would be difficult.
    Terrance, didn't even think about the connection with nukes, but if I ever get some, they will be named the Iron Lances. :)

The Faith is interesting, because I can make them both extremists and nice people at the same time, because they were forced out of their homeland.

And redemption for which characters? :)
    Well the way I thought it would be that Elanor and Char are gonna co rule as Emperor-Empress and you'll control our southern expansion and I'll ensure Francia grows to the East
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom