Terrance888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1) thanks. It might take me a few days to post, just so you are aware... ;)

2) Oh. THAT person....
    Alright. Thanks. How should I start, write an intro story?

As for your expectations... I have NESed before? I is very confused...
    I was thinking of a more centralized Missippian Culture. Good? Bad? Insanity?

Oh, and what do you mean by "as awesome as one of your realpolitiks"?
    Indeed. Well, if it isn't that much trouble, please transfer the EP spent on axemen to spearmen if possible.
    I see no reason to send our troops to fight the Greeks when we have far more significant threats on our own borders. The Emperor will send no troops to aid the Pope, unless the Romans threaten Italy
    I think I can join after this update. However I wont be able to heavily RP or write an extensive set of orders that turn.

I was thinking of playing as Sparta.
    Yeah, I don't mind you pointing it out. Like I said Blaze pointed out the same sort of stuff in his own playstyle and I intend to punish you the same way I punished him. Prepare for an interesting and protracted storyline.
    1) Say, the Bay of Zanas= Torizan
    2) River= Toravopes-Flowing Waters of Plenty

3) Seriously? They have a coastal operation down on the cliffs, while the town itself is on the cliff for self defense. :(
    What is the Issith/human name for the River around which all this is happening?

Also, Ganamir is human; THEY SHALL HAVE NO DOCKS MUAHAHAHA
    btw, I'm only waiting on you for my game, it isn't intended to rush you by any means, just to let you know that I can have that update up in the next couple of days with your cooperation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom