nutranurse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was also wondering, if I want to drop highly advanced Derelicts in deep space, or something, would that be Acceptable?
    Would it ruin what you had in mind too much if I scatter a system of Stargates (in the Outer Solar systems) for a number of inhabitable planets? (Jump gates, essentially a network of Dialable Artificial Wormholes)

Edit: In EPOCH II, obviously
    I had asked this question earlier, but I think it might have been lost in the thread.

Do armies disbanded at the beginning of the turn still incur upkeep?
    What sorts of creatures dwell in my forests? Specifically, anything with particularly nasty toxins or suitable for beasts of war.
    SHUT UP NAVI. I lost internet for what seemed eternity, but it is back now! Huzzah! I shall post shortly.
    Thanks! I can use that. How did you create the "halo" around the planets?

Oh, and I just wanted to say that if you need any help developing the Epochs I would be more than willing to help
    So no hope for getting the symbols? It's ok, I gues. I can create them myself.

As for the map, that would be nice.
    Sorry to drop in on you again, but do you by any chance happen to have your symbols (ie- nebula, wormhole, planet, etc.) saved with transparent backgrounds? If so, could you send me them? Sorry to impose, really, I am.
    Hey!
    What do you think of the idea (in starnes) of in the second epoch, being able to scatter relics of ancient races throughout the galaxy? (Expensive, but big things that might give bonuses: something like the Citadel, from Mass Effect, or a monolith, or a Dyson sphere? would give a sense of Depth, I think
    Sure, why not? I'm new to the NES community, but I'll probably join if I can understand the basics.
    Holy noooooooooooooooooooooooooo. if you send your orders privately it'll be funnier :0
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom