Eltain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eltayuhn, I gotta delay my orders again because I don't have time to properly write them up for you :( they'll be in today, though
    Hey, Listen!

I'm writing the update for StarNES, and all I need are your orders so I can post it!!!
    Sorry, there was rough draft diplo for you in the original posting of the update. I've changed it.
    For Ganamir, if you want, their operation is limited or handled by a islander tribe under their protection. I like how you incorporate the settling into the description; just remember, it is a merchant/devious town, and it developed and survived as such. Be it alliance with smugglers who know secret caves, or slavery of islanders along the coast, they somehow control that trade and use that leverage on Zanomar.
    1) Say, the Bay of Zanas= Torizan
    2) River= Toravopes-Flowing Waters of Plenty

3) Seriously? They have a coastal operation down on the cliffs, while the town itself is on the cliff for self defense.
    Issith have little to do with water, unless it is warm enough. Falling into cold water would probably kill them as they are cold blooded.
    I have watched it sporadically for some time, I just now decided to watch all the episodes of SG1 in order via Netflix.
    Yeah, of course I am (it's really fun). Sorry that I have been bad about sending in orders. I'll get on them right now.
    It seemed that you are underbid by Tatui, who cares not of extra coin along with the hare.
    It has been good trading with you, sir. May we continue to do business.
    To: Zulappi

We notice that your trades with the decadent and evil Saturans are set to expire soon, would you be interested in trading your Wicker for our Olive Oil? Our previous offer still stands.
    That is what happens by default, so don't worry about it. But the orders aren't due until the 23rd if that helps. I'm glad you let me know and I hope your schedule frees up soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom