nutranurse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How's that thesis coming? With the speed that you wrote that update for NutraNESIV.5, you should already be done :p
    any Idea when you will get your orders in for KNES? would like them by today. otherwise you will likely be NPCed for this turn.
    Dhahabu means Gold. And is a prefix for Swiech settlements on the Warren Isles. What is the adjective for Green? (which I will prefix the Quatriut settlements with, once they have been Green'd.)
    That's what I meant. I thought there were 9 spots, with 4 of them used!

Oh well, If that's the case, do you want me to write new orders?
    Ugh, the Roman period. I'm kinda garbage on it. But from what I understand, wasn't he mostly just a sophistic guy who tried to effectively do the same thing that Polybios and Ploutarchos did, namely, acclimatize Greeks to Roman rule? You know, where "Greeks" meant "wealthy Greeks who cared about history and could be assed to read his books", who were the only Greeks worth courting anyway.
    Nope. It's a Medieval MMORPG((Strategy)) with a UK map made by Scottish. So sort of like an IOT but not. Instead of a group of 30 or so players I'm talking thousands.
    You see, for the Stronghold Kingdoms one, It's Norfolk versus three quarters of England. I'm leading Norfolk.
    okay thanks. I'm trying you see, to decide my right course of action in Capto Iugulum, Trying to make orders so I don't miss turn three for orders on DominionNES, Writitng the third update for Imperium Rolanus or a different forum, running an alliance in the middle of a massive war on Stronghold Kingdoms... Ya... lots to do. Not mentioning other NES's I'm in too. :p I probably won't get my orders in for this turn.
    I know, but it makes me feel sleazy if I don't apologize.

On another note, why monsters? What's the point?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom