Terrance888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll see if I can get a mod to delete it here. My fault, and I apologize for that.
    Persia has it, but I don't think any other NPC has that technology. Persia will sell, but it's going to be 2 EP.
    Actually the more important point is that you need to research Guilds to get Masonic Code. Sorry I'm not getting at this earlier. I also am sorry for doing so publicly but I believe you mentioned your PM box being full.
    Construction Stories: Can add 1 to a Building Project. 1 per turn. I believe that your orders imply that you are getting 2 CP for a story.
    like this. very rough drawing

Redline: holyland, africa connection
    blueline, rougly the trans-islamic line
    Green, roughtly what we want the line to be.
    Rail-map
    Pg13 innuendo is fine, we are still on cfc, but I tend to be more relaxed about that sort of thing (pieces was probably one of the most decadant neses I've ever seen, for instance, but even when certain white powders were a trade good and the basis of multiple central american economies I had the discretion to call it "Tony Montana" instead)
    I think you might have me mistaken for someone else. I have no problem with it. I encourage that sort of thing.
    Here you go:

Quarry: (Requires Masonic Code) +1 Wonder Construction per turn in city where a Quarry is constructed. No city may have more than 1 Quarry, Cost: 7 Economy
    I'll post one last time.

It was fun playing Normandy as the Balance of Power guy. First I tilt against Burgundy, Then I tilt against Liberals, Then I tilt against Reactionaries, Then I tilt against Paris-Burgundy, Then I tilt against Languedoc+Spain combo.
    cool :) I must say, your posts in the thread still don't look like you realise that you're (very probably) agreeing to merge our nations fully, and it might help EQ to understand if you pointed the merger out clearly and explicitly in your orders.

I also wrote in an appendix to mine saying to sign commercial treaties with you as necessary to make sure any war in Languedoc didn't harm you too much, so I hope that should help to prevent that becoming an issue.
    It would be exactly like what I had Blaze edit out of the thread there when he was trying to renegotiate your jewelry/basket trade for his new vassal, so precedent says no.

+1 Wonder Construction per turn isn't a bad building. I dig it. It's probably going to require Masonic Code since I see it as a "Architects Guild" or "Quarry" sort of thing. Cost 7.
    Terrance, your orders still don't really look like you understand that the Confederacy amounts to a complete merger. Could you make this explicit, please? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom