classical_hero

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need sime help for mafia statistics from Gangland Wars, that game you hosted a year ago.
    So you don't necessarily think its a sin, but that we shouldn't drink it for pragmatic reasons?

I do think whether alcohol has the "Appearance of evil" depends on context. I would never drink it around an alcoholic or ex-alcoholic. However, not everyone is made to stumble by alcohol, and drinking an occasional alcoholic drink at home or in a restaurant may have no such effect on people.

Also keep in mind different cultures. In the US alcohol is completely banned until age 21, but in Italy wine is frequently drunk by children. We have more drunkenness here;)
    Do you consider even moderate use of alcohol to be sinful? (Presuming doing so isn't violating the law in whatever country you live in.)
    I could argue that if you like, but it really wasn't my point. Lingual consistency is all I ask for.
    My first question was a legitimate one asked out of desire to not derail a thread. My second was addressing a pet peeve.
    In your signature, why do you use Latin phrases followed by an Anglicization of the Hebrew "הללויה"? Wouldn't "Alleluia" be more appropriate, to the extent that any expression of praise following such wretched heresies can be appropriate?
    Sorry . One more question . Would it be ok for a non CFC member to join our comp , despite the fact he is a Man U supporter ?
    Nice . And it automatically allocates my opponent In h2h ? I don't have to do anything? I don't like doing things
    Who is that chick on your avatar? And this one here too? Are they same chick? Cause the resolution of both of them are quite poor if you ask me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom