Celticfury
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Core introduction and character formats are now up, with OOC OP and Wiki edits underway. The official thread will soon be posted.
    Good Morning, Just to let you know that IOT:Chiron is now starting and can be found here. You might not remember but you did sign up back at sign ups.
    MP2

Hello, orders lock in ~24 hours for MP2. It would be appreciated if you gave specific or vague orders for your nation so that I know what course is best for you to take. Thank you. =]
    MP2

The League, based on my records, has yet to send orders in. Orders lock in 48 hours; Please send a PM or post a message in the thread with any orders. Thank you. =]
    Due to the prevalence of RP today, RP and characters for Core are due by 6:00 PM/1800 GMT Sunday (tomorrow), with an update to follow.
    The Maqrok Imperium offers to host a conference between the nations of Zanzibar, the Maqrok Imperium, and the New Zulu Empire to establish expansion zones in the Continent of Africa.

Please respond with an Accept of Refuse.

-Emperor Chaij Kaisn I
    Wanna take over a nation in Mini-IOT East Asia? 3 nations are now available for takeover!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom