Eltain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ardhi-yNye = Green, though it could be shorted to "ardhi", which means: Land, Earth, Mother (in certain circumstances), and Green.
    How about this then:
    Fol Doran -> Fal Dara
    Fol Mora -> Fal Moran
    Shaol Darna -> Shol Arbela
    Arintar -> Aringill
    Lotar -> Katar
    Malodor -> Malkier
    Malodorian -> Malkieri
    Malodorian Plain -> Malkieri Plain

Anything I miss?
    You see, when it comes to city names, my imagination fizzles out and I have to use outside sources unless I'm told their names. :)
    All the cities minus Trademeet.

About Katar and Aringill: Because you didn't ask ;)

Malkier is the only true Malkieri city in that series and it's as smoking ruin.
    I'm grabbing random cities off of the Wheel of Time. :D I'll go with Shol Arbela then. Aringill and Katar also had nothing to do with the Malkieri. :D
    It's cool man, I understand. Which makes me sad to have to bring up that there is also a backlog of diplomacy, you don't have to deal with the whole non-conflict in Land of the Sun but Iberios, Kurdia and I think the City of Peace (Cyria now) have trade arrangements they want to make for mutual profit.
    AHA! Papal states in Capto Iugulum.

The last time I tried to play Militaristic is in Many Colored Lands. Needless to say, I had fun, but I did not know how to handle it.

I am currently playing as The Green Death in DominionsNES2, and he's pretty sneaky/militaristic. Usually, I play merchant/industrialist.

Lol, if I was a CIV leader. I would be:
    Financial/Industrious
    Music: Still Alive/Baba Yetu/Rohan Theme
    National Name: Kivoria
    Unique Unit: Scout that gives +1 gold for every resource it finds and walks on
    Unique Building: Something that gives a bunch of trade and hammer bonuses
    :p
    Things I notice in nearly every NES I am currently playing.
    1) I am always the religious tolerance guy.
    2) I am often the straight man
    3) I cry for peace for wars I didn't prepare for, while preparing for the wars I did prepare for.

:p
    Hi Eltain.

Check out Absolution. While you were gone, I created peace, wrote a handful of stories, and reestablished mah authoritai. :D Have fun.
    Sorry Eltain, but I am afraid Vahlshallah and Ctyria are rather unfriendly towards each other right now, so for the forseeable future, we won't be having friendly diplomacy. :)
    Guess what's the rumbling's for!

Anyway, did you get the PM concering Sparta? 'Cus I would like know how your guys would react to her fall.
    Have fun.

Yeah, I think the Faith is becoming too much like Christianity. For a couple turns there, Zirilism could have really became the strongest Mediterranean religion, but then Sardica converted, giving the Faithful a true stronghold.

If nothing happened, Leon would convert to Zirilism in turn 13ish, and Provence 15ish.
    Like my EltNES submission? ;)

Was going to name the Gurkish offshoot "Sark", but it felt a bit too much. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom