L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you're still interested in a GaP-eque game, I'd like to invite you to join Babylonian Statecraft. I hope to see you around. :)
    pretty much. don't forget to report back to whoever is King and the Foreign minister on what you find out and see in Egypt, It would be good to know about the Egyptian culture, mentality and political structure/political factions.
    If your character has reached Egypt and has started to learn the language and otherwise has information to report. It would be good to hear it via pm ;). As to retiring your character, as before if it is the case that he is travelling with your current character it can be done, otherwise it would be awkward to do.
    It is basically a virtual nation. ATM we are in the very beginnings of the Constitutional Convention stage. It involves lots of wordy arguments that boil down to "let's try this new cool system and see if it works" and "no, we don't need an executive!" or "yes we do!" Just post your ideas for our constitution.
    New Virtual Nation

Hello Lord N, just wanted to say that I would be honored if you could direct a bit of your attention to the above thread. ;)
    Well would you know enough to command a ship, in a completely unknown galaxy?

IE- all you need to know will be provided.
    I have invited you to our SG dedicated to discussing forum games like Feuds and AAR, please join up and discuss!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom