S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't even had the time to read other people's stories in Absolution at the moment. I'm going to squeeze out a story or two and orders tonight though, then back to the grind that is this month.
    How about an Oil Well? I have Nigeria, where oil bubbles up and form tar pits.
    I can toss it with a catapult and light it on fire
    I can heat it up and toss it over the wall
    I can use it to power my forges. :p
    The second one is because I was worried that the first one was too vague.

Didn't know you can use construction stories to enhance the economy. Ooooo, the possibilities....

Anyway, how about a wonder that gives a constant +.33 economic growth at run? +.66? +1?
    Dear Administrator,

Hello again, my friend. I, the Ambassador, shall speak on behalf of the Avatar. Enclosed in this private message is an answer to your questions.
    They can march fast enough to block an attempt to assault Damascus. If he has other plans, or desides to throw caution and rush it, it is unknown.
    True, it's fair to say that there has been exploitation in a variety of ways from a variety of players. But it's always interesting, and none of these exploits lasts too long. Rules is rules, precedent stands. You don't have to metagame, you can cultivate whatever internal industries you desire, you can write what you want, but as the moderator I will enforce rules about maximum rewards for stories in the name of running a balanced game.
    Yeah, this is why I don't like Metagaming via adding desire effect. Would you add goats for that quick reference at the end? Meat on the hoof? How about my stories, would you read the entire process of making jewlery, and say "It's cultural, not commercial"?

Metagaming. :p
    The forges are in Sudan (Napata, read the story). The Light house is at Lotalogas. Logas IRL. (Nigeria)
    Silver is imported from sudan, specifically in the story.

Sigh. So I have to write it in the Sudanese perspective?

The Tirade of Trade is for Sudanese maps-> Cartography.

Forges of the Orangesmith is in Napata, the Great Lighthouse is construction.

But you have ruled. Don't change it. I just have to write even more stories! For great profit!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom