Pouakai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Saw Gripsholm over at the Workshop just now; it's a shame that wonder is still hidden/private. :sad: Will it go public soon--and are any more Scandinavian ones coming? Please keep me posted!
    Last Avatar change for a while, I promice. Sukritact's icon was too epic to not use though
    Yeah, just noticed that :(
    Sweden!? Of all civs they choose a country with a smaller population than Belgium!?
    How many people even speak Swedish?
    I'd guess 12 million.
    Very disappointed :(
    I do hope I am wrong about that :)
    I didn't notice your list until now. I had no idea I myself predicted almost all of the civs!
    You've seen the "9th civ clue" thread though, it may just be Kongo (or Zulu).
    Haven't been posting or playing civ in a while. Just doesn't seem fun when you know that an awesome expansion is coming :D. I have a feeling there won't be another DLC after the expansion.
    I took a University-level course in Java. Not so much the language, but, now that I understand the general structure, I can probably pull off Lua without being completely lost.
    Hey, do we have any word on the release date for G&K?

Good news: A good portion of my free time was being chewed up by a programming course - which is quite helpful when you plan on modding :p . So, with that over, and G&K out, I should be able to pull my own weight for Terra Novus again.
    I was actually waiting to see the naval and tech changes, and in case of mod incompatibilty, rather than due to civs. I figured long ago there wouldn't be a Pacific civ :p
    I'd avoid Italy, given that Rome is in the game, but what about the UAE or Philippines?
    Alright, no problem. I was just considering starting S:WW soon.

Also, interesting note: We got somebody from Spain on board for factual/linguistic reference (also speaks Catalan and French fluently)
    Awesome, thanks.
    After I figure out the whole total conversion bit, the build'll be a snap.
    I think the scenario alpha might just use renamed Vanilla civs, but, still, it'll be something.
    Alright, I'm thinking I'll get the stand-alone finished first (almost done already), then move onto one of the other two.
    True. I was thinking it could help the modders, too, though (I.E., questions about how to make something work).
    As for my mods, Pasifika and the Modern pack are basically... well, nothing.
    Parts of Pasifika are a bit complicated for my knowledge, and I'm short on time to figure it out, so it went on hold, and I haven't started the modern pack yet.
    However, the stand-alone civ is only short on graphics (which I have no idea how to put in, honestly), and then it can be released.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom