Ravus_Sol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What makes you say that? Still if it is true it should make it easier to get away with the war in any case.

Just keep them from landind on your shoars untill I get back and then we can focus on an offensive.
    Hey Ravus, if you are at war with koopa rica then Tropico can help you if you can hold them off for one more turn (that should be around the time I return).

If you were wondering what the catch was it's simple: Tropico gets to annex Texas.
    "OOC: Damn, Civleader updated just as i was typing this so I altered it slightly to work."

Sorry :/
    I'm probably not going to be a god as I haven't really done much research into FFH lore and I have barely played that mod. I just want to lurk on another fantastic Ravus story. :)
    New Virtual Nation

Hello O Omnipotent and All Mighty Ravus Sol, Emperor of Mankind, God of Shadows, and Lord of Spies, I just wanted to say that I would be honored if you could direct a bit of your omnipotent attention to the above thread. :bowdown:
    Sorry, it still doesn't work, the only thing to do is for me to get my parents to unblock the site (imgur).
    Have you updated the family tree? I am going to do the update. If not I will, I just wasn't sure.
    true enough. I still have laws yet to promulgate however which may mollify them somewhat.
    Thanks for the votes, makes my job of gathering the votes to defeat the five party union that much easier.
    Well, there is the RP started by LH that is linked in Ninja's post. It is much more "Realpolitik" than any of the others. Check it out!

Alternatively, Governments and Politics in the CiV S&T is also one of the best games I have ever played. It lets you spy on others, plan coups, create your own gov't... I can't describe its awesomeness in words. Check it out!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom