Eltain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eltain, count me out of the NES for now. I don't have reliable access to a computer for the next few weeks :C
    To make the Cytrian situation clear.

Dalmatia is the hammer and Frenks are the an... no wait, they are both hammers.

Mediolaun's King sheds another tear.
    I miss your stony voice of reason which would have prevented much bloodshed after I accepted your ultimatum. :(
    I really want this to be a true five-player superpower-manipulation game, instead of basically two such players with SKILORD making Iberios the third.

That said, I am willing to offer Cartography and Acupuncture for 1 EP each, and the completed theory of Iron Working for 2EP. This is for the case that peace breaks out in Cyria, as you have promised.
    I know you are busy, but your activity is very needed and much appreciated in Absolution and in TerraNES, even just to pop in to respond to diplomacy.
    Anyway, the stone temple was already rebuilt. And I (Octavian) hereby promise that I won't send any Inquisitors into Zulappi land. I have fulfilled your demands of your offered treaty, so please fulfill yours.
    Levity seemed the best approach to a situation, though, that I do take seriously and have been working to rebalance. But I did not want you to feel disheartened. I know there has been a case of disheartened-ness going around Absolution.
    Dark is awaiting on orders for Fallout:NES. Six people missed the due date so hes postponing the update till he gets some more in. Thanks ;)
    I hope you die

edit: That was supposed to be in caps. Now it seems legit. Shoot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom