Verarde
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, if you must… do you think I should do the smallcaps or all the annoying stuff like ,;.:-_´¨, etc. for my super font?
    In due time I'd like to get ads for the Vera Sco'ish Fawks Pairty, but let's keep it to the commercial side for now. No money, no problem!
    Can you understand this poem?

Wednesday and Caturday… here in uni the pairings for multi-day classes are Monday-Thursday, Tuesday-Friday, and, yes, Wednesday-Caturday (horrible, imagine getting up at 6 a.m. every single Caturday for a semester). I don't know about the details of your schedule, but a biweekly basis might be feasible. Don't overdo it. Wednesday or Tuesday, so you have time to think and draw.
    Well, obviously the drawing can improve, but for comics it's more important to ahve a story, so far you're succeeding in that.

I'm more or less in the same spot but can't get my thick stubby fingers to draw anything good enough on le Inkscape or le GIMP (will take lotsa practice on winter) and don't have a scanner to just draw by hand where I can produce better results.
    I wouldna hae noticed if I hadn't forgotten to check teh comic last Caturday (I had visitors, or was meant to have, actually) and I checked today.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom