S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 2 things. One, your silence concerning events in Levea is hurting both Lord Iggy and Stockholme's causes and two, social groupies.

Take your time, its not like orders are due next week.
    OOC: I've realized that I've been obsessing over this NES during this week, almost-spamming this thread, PM and VM space, and the social group with diplomacy, questions, and "stories". I will try to back off a bit and not be as overbearing, as I don't want to dominate the NES thread with all my posts if only for the sake of posting alot.
    The real problem is that none of you play Absolution like I would play Absolution (Tycho is the closest) and most of my NPC's are too wrapped up in your plans to play Absolution like I would."

Can you detail further?
    I heard you say that the Khan does not benefit from their trait. I am amazed that you didn't follow your own rules. Look.

" Some fast units can auto-retreat if they get a bad roll, this does not count as their tactic."

Therefore, they can assign other tactics. I ask you to do so.
    I went into it with 4, but had that cut in half again do to my fear of the Khanate and the building of such a vast army. The thing about tactic we talked about is that I was of the thought that we needed to have a tactic for each unit to even fight.
    Night. No need to hurry on your response now. :p

Good luck. Sorry for the Meta argument... err... as in both ways.
    I would appreciate to know whether you can check the social group every day before 12:00 a.m., or whether I should just tell you when I want a response ASAP (for diplomacy, planning and such) (probably limited to a few a week.)
    Anyway, to Kush
    We have many other trade goods as well, each worked as intently as our Silvertin blades. I have seen you have agreed to buy the Shang's Silvertin without asking for us to renegotiate: we would have offered Silvertin+Tradegood for Tradegood+1EP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom